Wednesday, February 4, 2009

1st day without A post!!!!!! :)

It is funny this week I have been so, so ,so into my blog that i have posted something every single day!!!! Well yesterday i had like so much homework to do so I did not post anything on my blog,and it was my first day since I started my blog that I had not posted something, Oh and Charlsie congrats on your aunts engagment that is so Great!!!! well this week suprisingley has Flown by, Well I know it is only wednesday but still I mean last week was SO slow i really thought the week would never end! but I am so board right now because tonight I do not have any Homework!!!(sweet.) I do have some pictures that are really funny I am going to post later of me with a crazy hair due. I got off my bus stop yesterday and ate a snack and went to watch tv and i went to the bathroom and I was brushing my hair but I started brushing up wards instead of downwards and It got the So friizzy!!!! It sortive looked like Halloween 2007 when me and my awsome friend Charlsie dressed up as 80s girls but almost worse so I will post that today, if not tomorrow anyways I will talk to yalll later!!!! Peace out~Joy :)

2 comments:

  1. hi girl everything is so different i just dont know if i can keep going on with my life i seem to be going dowmn the drain in school in god also.
    Pray 4 me,
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete