I have been tagged so I have to put 7 of the funniest things I have ever done:
7 Funniest things I have ever done!
1.Walking down town Auburn with lemonade went face first into a pole and my lemonade cup broke and lemonade got all over me!
2.sprayed purfume in my eyes at Gap and started crying infront of everyone in the store.
3.Sold brownies around my neighborhood that tasted like rubber( I ran with the money before they tasted it!)
4.went to the bathroom on the great wall of china, It was really funny because A lady came out and got really mad.
5.Climed over a toilet stall in A public restroom.
6.put a Chicken in A swimming pool. ( does not sound that funny but it was.)
7. Snuck a dog into A hotel.
In Honor of Autism Awareness Month: What I've Learned From Nicholas
-
In life, we may seek out people whom we can either get something from or
give something to, but the deeper truth is that we are hoping they will
somehow ...
5 years ago



F.U.N.N.Y1
ReplyDeleteso awsome
ReplyDeleteyou are 2 good
ReplyDeleteHA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete