Sunday, February 22, 2009

Check out this Blog!

You really need to check this blog out it is so good!!! It is really interesting and fun to read! It is about this girl named Katie who lives in Uganda and works with Amazina ministries, her posts are always really long so you may not be able to finish them but they are really good! Also the blog is called The journey it is on my blog list so check it out it rocks!!!! I am so excited about my friend Charlsies Birthday this weekend we are going to see a 3d Jonas brothers concert at the movie theatre it is going to be so much fun!!!! Well I hope you have had a good weekend! It is time to get back to school, I am just waiting for spring Break to come! See we usually go to the Beach for spring Break with our Friends but we are waiting till May to do that this year! But I am going to see alot of my cousins so I will post pictures! See ya! ~Joy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment