Saturday, February 28, 2009

Jonas Brothers 3d concert!

http://teengoss.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/jonas-brothers-3d-movie-concert-poster.png?w=468&h=647Well i do not have the pictures from it yet but the Jonas brothers 3d concert was so much fun! I went with 3 of my best friends and had a blast !!! The Jonas brothers are so cool! there were not that many people at the concert but we were at the front of the theatre screaming and jumping and trying to touch the screen!!! Happy Birthday Charlsie!!!Well I am going to try to post the pictures from it as soon as I can but until then..See ya! ~Joy:)oh ya and Joe won the poll!https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjbVTLdWxdIWaOWSUD5Z_mfcw8KIPemyxFYKIrL1iTpd4jRLEpbEomljAdIHEHAc8QnPFdueFctaVulzgvqyxRzAlV0FLgxQH0gCR_vN0MBmRSplR3L9Mflb-JlKyYsbCePTExoN93uPxI/s400/JoeJonasCampRockNY.jpgAnd the people who got it right were Charlsie, Katie Caroline, Lydia, Annemarie and that is it, so now you have to put 5 of your favorite things you love about yourself! i hope you have fun with it! I cant wait to see what they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment