Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What a crazy hairday!


So today when i got off the bus my freind Jennifer came over, we usually just relax after school and watch some tv but today we went upstairs and started to make our hair look a little Crazy!!! we fluffed our hair up as much as we could get it, it was so funny! Anyways I thought I would post these funny pics! Jennifer could not get her hair as crazy puffy as mine. It was really tangley afterwards I had to use some major conditioner! Oh well... Have A good day!!!!! Peace out ~ Joy

heres Jennifer after her frizz. Not as crazy as myne.

WOW....crazy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey
    u look so crazy. How do u feel i have been worried about u so bad 2day. I wish i could come over and do somthing with u like that, that would be awsome. oh wait just forget that i said that i feel so rude asking about that so never mind that. Bible study was kinda fun today but i didnt have a good laugh at all so it wasnt that fun.
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no that was not rude i so wish i could have come to bible study! geeting ur teeth pulled is no fun! well we need to hang out this weekend!

    ReplyDelete