Monday, April 6, 2009

Random...

Sorry for the random post but yesterday we went on a walk that's when i took the picture of Boo, and then we went to see our friends puppy and that's when i took the picture of the dog and then it started pouring so I took a picture of the rain!Bye! Peace out!~Joy:)Look at this super cute puppy!!! we went to see one of our friends and she just got a Golden retriever puppy and they named it Miley!! i like the name its like Miley Cyrus!!
like Boos uneaven haircut???HA HA!!!
OK this is such a random picture I took yesterday, but it was raining SO hard when we were at the store that my dad, me, and Lindsey took off our shoes put them in a Kroger bag and ran across the rainy parking lot super fast with our grocery's!!!!ha ha! I am in a serious need of some rain boots!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment