Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April fools day!

Happy April fools day! I really did not play any good tricks but i was making my brothers bed up the other night and i tried to do that thing where you get in bed and your stuck in a pocket but it did not work because this morning I asked him if it worked but unfortunately he did not even get in the pocket I maid so it did not work!:( Oh well OK and I know the earlier post was a little confusing but i have a friend who checks my blog and I wanted her to check this email i sent her and the dog picture was just because it really reminded me of her dog and I could not find any pictures of her! OK well Bye! Peace out! ~Joy:)p.s. Happy April Fools!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment