Wednesday, March 25, 2009

presents from china!!

Cute juicy couture purses !!! me and Lindsey share them!!p.s. sorry for the rest of the bad taken pictures your about to see!
OK so i was saying, me and Lindsey share both of these so i was just wondering...which one do you like better? Leave comments!Oh and in this picture I took the wrong side of the purse the front says juicy couture!
Bracelets, I hooked them all together!:)
China candy!
This is not form china but i thought i would show you my ballet recital costume! I do not love the colors, but i still think it is pretty!

3 comments:

  1. I like the pink and purple purse better, but there both really cute! And I love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hannah sayss......love the ballet costume its insanelyyyy gorgeous!!!!! i am coming to watch your recital so do your best! hahaha love you forever crazyyy

    ReplyDelete