Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday!

Here are some pictures of Saturday I have two videos i really want to post but It takes so long to do it on my computer but i will try and do it tomorrow! also I did not put Friday nights pictures on there either so i will try to do that tomorrow or sometime this week! bye! Peace out! ~Joy:)

Charlsie, Katiecaroline, and me( I love this picture!)
Jumping on the Bed!!!!!
i Jumped the highest that time!
ha ha Charlsie is making a really funny face!:)

Me and Charlsie (Charlsie was talking will I was taking the picture!) ha ha!!!
Jumping On the trampoline! We set the camera timer and tried to all jump at the same time!!! You can't really see Lindsey's face but she is Jumping pretty high. Me, Katie Caroline and Charlsie were not jumping very high but it was really fun to do!Charlsie, Katie Caroline, and Lindsey being Crazy!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment