Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ok..

so today i do not have any pictures to show but..oh well! Anyways i got checked out of school today early so that i could go to the dentist to get my tooth pulled.It was not to fun but thats Ok!Right now i am waiting for Lindsey to get home from school because I am so board!So I have a random question if you could go anywhere in the world for a week where would it be??? Leave comments!:) Well I am going to eat Lunch at my old school Trinity tomorrow because they do not get off this friday but my school does and I am really excited!!! I am going to see my friends Katiecaroline and Charlsie!!!! Also I have another question who do you like better Demil Lavoto or Selina Gomez!?!!?? make shure to leave comments. I dont know if you noticed but I added to more blogs to my bloglist so make shure and check them out!!! Well I hope you have a great weekend! Bye! peace out! ~Joy:)

3 comments:

  1. First I like Demi better than Selena. Second I would go to Italy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I like Selena better than Demi, but I like them both really! And I would love to go to the beach1 I know it is kind of plane, but it is the tureth it is favorite place in the world other than my hometown Opelika1
    P.S. I would not like to live there, but just love to go on vaction there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Selena Gomez a little better than Demi, and I would go to London!

    ReplyDelete