Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Molly and me!

I these are some pictures when my Friend molly came over and I thought I would post them and the video is pretty funny at the bottom. make shure you leave comments:) well i will post stuff later! see ya peace out! :)p.s. the video is longer than I thought you don't have to watch it all.~Joy


This is my friend Molly and I found pictures from when she came over and a video I know the video is kindove of weird but we were board and I was like lets do something fun you want to bob for apples? but then i though that would make it hard so we decided to bob for carrots so it was fun you should try it just get A bowl and carrots and stick like four in there and do it with a freind it makes it fun!

1 comment: