I finally figured out how to get one of those awsome backrounds. I love it! I wont keep it forever but Valentines day will be here sooner than you think so I put the heart one! My computer is going A little CRAZY right now so if I cant get up videos sorry.:( But I love getting on the blog it is so much fun! Oh I know some of you may not get this joke but CHZZ..burger lol!(so overated)It is an inside joke.Anyways this week I am not doing uch but school mainly but that is pretty boring for me. I cant wait for the weekend i feel like this week is going by soooo....SLOW! Today I was at Ballet with katie caroline it was fun. I am suposed to go to Tumbling tommorow I have not been in weeks just cause of A really busy schedule. I am going to put a pole on the blog tomorrow so make shure you come back to the blog and vote!:) Ok well I hope you have A good day, Peace out!~Joy
I'm so glad you started a blog Joy! You have done a fantastic job.
ReplyDelete