
Tonight was a really fun night! Me and Melissa and Lindsey, went to see Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs and I really liked it! I was surprised that i did because i am usually not into movies like that but it was so fun then after that we ate at Chickfila and had ice cream(Yum!) Have a great Friday night!-Joy



So you would recomdem that movie? tell me more...
ReplyDeleteYa its like about this boy who makes an invintion where he can make food fall from the sky and then it goes all wrong! you should go see it! i liked it!
ReplyDeleteOkay...would my 14 year-old brother like it? 'Cause I can't convince him unless you're sure...
ReplyDeleteSorry, but could you tell me soon? There's a possbile day my brother and I could go see it...please tell me if a 14 year old brother would like it.
ReplyDeleteThanks,
~Renee <><
umm her might but i am not shure because some people like it some people dont but i think he would.
ReplyDeleteThanks, though I am still finding it hard to convince my brother. =/
ReplyDeleteha ha Ok well Good Luck!
ReplyDelete