My grandmother Mamoo is such a great grandmother and i really wanted to post something about her i also took a picture of the plate i made her in ceramics! Love you Mamoo!-Joy
oh no actually a girl totally redid my blog like a blog makeover and so she made that header and the backround and that little thing you copy and paste but i think if you want this is her blog my-day-diary.blogspot.com you could leave a comment her and ask her to do it for you!
Andrew's Ordination
-
Yesterday morning, Andrew preached at the English service of a local
Chinese church. He turned our eyes to Jesus's parable of the mustard seed
and the le...
-
This year has been different.
For months before marriage God spoke to my heart of new things, prepared my
soul to cling to His promise, “Behold, I am doin...
Maze Runner: Scorch Trials (2015)
-
Best Maze Runner: Scorch Trials in High Definition FormatNow you can download
full Maze Runner: Scorch Trials in top quality with duration 120 Min and
has ...
into the Light
-
Nine months since I have written. It makes me sad because this is how I
document our family's growth through pictures. Last year (2013) was a by
far one of...
Beach Retreat 2011
-
Pictures always tell it best....
beach bums
the guys
the girls
beach beauties
putt putt golf
two of my favorite women: Amy Dorsey and Karen...
Should I even call myself a blogger?
-
I am taking a few minutes out of this crazy afternoon to put something up
on my pitiful blog. I am simply asking myself.... should I even call myself
a blo...
Thanks really sweet.
ReplyDeleteYou know how you have that picture of "Joy's Blog" and you can copy and paste that code? How did you make the code in that box thing?
ReplyDeletePlease let me know soon, Joy, 'cause I want to do something like that on my blog.
ReplyDeleteAppreciate it,
Renee
oh no actually a girl totally redid my blog like a blog makeover and so she made that header and the backround and that little thing you copy and paste but i think if you want this is her blog my-day-diary.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteyou could leave a comment her and ask her to do it for you!