Thursday, June 25, 2009

My week/weekend:)

Yesterday was my friend Alexis Birthday!!! (Happy birthday Lexi) and we swam and and played rockband and stuff. and played with her little sister Lydia:),Then today I hung out with my friend Emily, she just got to comeover for a little bit after her swim team, we just played and stuff. Then, tomorrow I am going to my friend Katieclaires house and I get to meet her friend Carlonie:)! I am excited! and on Saturday I have no idea what I am doing, and then On Sunday Lacey is coming home!!!!!!!!!YAYhttps://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgsdUvT_9-9mfkO_PkK1QHJCjDBoUerU0kPuzOHRJtk41nYeX0YyY9OUO-PtBSjpd-JktZQUuQTUyRkKxslc9PWXpK9yzcYuu4FXoN36kl-zTR1cJiWt5VzRCq0IqVeb6Kwz6EcPH9EzSgI/s1600-r/social_butterfly_logo_final%5B1%5D.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Wow...you are the social butterfly! Social Butterfly Queen Joy...you have joy in doing it right? Hehe..hope you have a good day Joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ya! ya! thanks! Renee has anybody else from camp emailed you? do you have laurens email?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i mean i do i just didnt know if you did or didnt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, I have like everyone's email...I'll email them all to you.

    ~Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHHHHHHhhh...sorry you say you DO...okay, yeah don't worry about it. Wow, that was really weird. I emailed all the girls emails, including Lauren's, and mentioned that (on the side of Lauren's email I was emailing to her) you had asked for Lauren's email. Lauren said, "I've email her all the time...what do you mean Joy asked for my email?" We were a little confused and Lauren was going to call you when I checked back here and saw you wrote "i mean i do i just didnt know if you did or didnt" and at first I had first understood it as, "its alright if you do or don't" real quickly.
    I'm so glad were nice and settled on the issue. =D This as been amusing!

    ReplyDelete